Yes, YOU. ♥
Yes, YOU. ♥
This is Important to me.
(x) Wow this has a lotta notes already
Finally, an answer to what I would do for a Klondike bar.
Said Amanda Bynes….
the secret formula for krabby patties is a tablespoon of meth
More poetry and prose by Lang Leav here
On the real….
this never gets old
This looks like something Kanye would send himself.
- Spiced Quinoa:
- Avocados (1 small avocado per person)
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- ½ chopped red pepper
- ½ cup corn
- ½ chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro + some for garnish
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Cilantro ‘sour cream’
- 1 cup cashews soaked for at least two hours
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp agave (if you want it sweeter)
- dash of saltInstructions
- Start by rinsing your quinoa well and then place it in a sauce pan and toast for about two minutes until the quinoa starts to smell ‘toasty.’ Add one cup of water or vegetable broth and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cover. (To get fluffy quinoa, it’s really important to not stir it, just let it be, keeping a close eye on it)
- Chop the red onion and red pepper and add all the ingredients, minus the quinoa, in a bowl and mix well with the taco seasoning. Once the quinoa is finished and has cooled, add it to the vegetable mixture.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to cool.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a blender. Add ¼ cup water, apple cider vinegar, agave, and salt and blend. You may want to add more water until the mixture is silky and smooth but I recommend doing so a little at a time. Once the consistency you want, pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool
- To assemble the avocados, begin by cutting them in half, removing the skin and the pit. I also scooped out part of the avocado to make a little room for more stuffing.
- Scoop about ½ a cup of the quinoa mixture into each avocado, more if you can fit it.
- Finish with a little cilantro ‘sour cream’ and some chopped cilantro and serve.
Recipe & Photograph By:
WOW THIS LOOKS INSANELY GOOD
dying of laughter.
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.